Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Journal Portion 9

I have been so blessed to know so many righteous men.  I am now especially grateful for their examples.  I hope my husband too will utilize the healing power of the Atonement, recognize the safety of living the commandments, and feel the peace he can from re-committing himself to righteousness.  I really hope that he will do this, regardless of my decision.  I love and care for him so much and I hope he will have the joy and happiness that only the Gospel of Jesus Christ can bring. 

I am grateful for the many examples of good, righteous men in my life.  I am grateful to know that no matter what happens, I certainly won't have any kind of "trust complex" or issues with trusting men or people in general.  I recognize that my husband's lack of deserving my trust is not a reflection of all men.  I also recognize that all men are flawed, as I am, but that we can all edify one another's lives if we seek after righteousness.  I am especially grateful for the righteous example of my amazing dad.  

This is the end of my journal entries from the past few weeks.  I often had a lot more that I wanted to write about and address, but I tried to moderate my writing to some extent so that I could get to bed at a somewhat decent time each night.  I needed the strength to help my body heal from the physical sickness so that I could try to catch up with school, work, and go to the temple.  

No comments:

Post a Comment